TAKE PART IN EUROPEAN RENTAL WEEK TO PROMOTE YOUR BUSINESS AND STRENGTHEN THE INDUSTRY
European Rental Week
European Rental Week is an annual event dedicated to the promotion of rental across Europe, taking place in the second week of October every year. It provides a framework for the rental industry across Europe to have a bigger impact by acting in unison, as well as to learn from each other and strengthen the industry to the benefit of all.
European Rental Week 2023 will take place on 9-15 October
The theme for European Rental Week 2023 is ‘Investing in People’ with the aim of focusing activities on the industry as an employer.
Rental is a people business and people are key to the success of the industry. Rental companies and associations are encouraged to showcase the opportunities, careers, development and training that the industry provides for people from all backgrounds.
European Rental Week provides an opportunity for rental companies and associations to strengthen their voice and impact by coordinating their promotional activities in order to:
Improve the attractiveness of the industry
Raise awareness of the rental concept
Promote rental as a sustainable, cost-effective and resource-efficient solution
How to participate
Organise an event, workshop, demonstration, training, interactive session, etc.
Run a competition
Showcase the skills of your employees
Host an open day in a depot with jobseekers, schools, students, customers, etc.
Invite a local/national politician to a depot
Involve the media
Use social media
Make a video
Huw Longton, Senior Communications Manager at the European Rental Association, talks to International Rental News about the key themes for the first European Rental Week and reveals how the event will promote the wider benefits of the industry.
Are you planning to participate?
Let us know what you’ll be doing.
We invite rental company employees to spread the word about working in rental
- Post a video on Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram or TikTok before the end of European Rental Week (15 October 2023) in any language
- Say why you love working in rental and/or why other people should consider a career in the industry
- Use the hashtag #WorkInRental
- The person with the biggest impact (number of likes on a post or posts) will win a trip to Lisbon* in May 2024 to be recognised for their achievement during the ERA Convention and European Rental Awards event
* Flights and hotel for the winner + another person. 3 runners-up will win €100 Amazon vouchers (or equivalent).